Amanda talks "Sydney White"

Amanda talked about Sydney White (now apparently titled Sydney White and the Seven Dorks and due out next year, instead of August) on the red carpet on the MTV Movie Awards. red carpet.

It’s based on ‘Snow White’ and it’s called ‘Sydney White and the Seven Dorks. It’s about a bunch of dorky guys in college, and I'm sort of Snow White them up. I kind of clean them up, and make them a little less dorky.”

We have all of the dorks you could imagine. And the director, Joe Nussbaum, is a hilarious guy. He was like ‘I know dorks, I was one, I am one, I grew up with them, and I just want to make these guys as dorky as possible’. They are all very funny actors, who do a really good job. We just wrapped that.

Home
Copyright © 2010 jennifer lawrence All Rights Reserved.