Upload!


What to do, what to do? I really like that lululemon changed the bottom of the Tame Me Tank to circle mesh instead of using silverescent again. I always felt like the silverescent trapped heat. If you used the Tame Me outside it probably wasn't noticeable but I used to use it for spin class and running indoors and it felt a little hot. Also, the circle mesh doesn't show sweat nearly as badly as the dark silverescent colors they used last year (concord, black). I like both the Fresh Teal and Pop Orange version but I think I will wait to see which I like better in the store. Last week I ordered the Liberate Tank but I am going to return that. I liked it ok, but it didn't really excite me. The seams over the breast are very stiff and gave me an unnatural shape. The support is very minimal and the general cut is on the boxy side. So, it will go back to be exchanged for a new Tame Me, I believe.

Cute new french terry Throw Me Over hoodie. I wish wasn't so short but I like the shape.


I love the new Wee Space Inspire Crops. It looks like they have no circle mesh in them. I bought the Wee Space Pace crops a couple of weeks ago so don't need these but I still want to try them on.


New mystery tank revealed in the Yoga On the Run Duffel photo.

New Karma pant uploaded in Bleached Coral only. I wonder whether the black ones were pulled. I like the shape of these.

New yoga mat color - Peacock blue. There is also a water bottle with this color so I think Peacock Blue clothing will be coming. I was told that we were getting an aqua color so I am thinking this is it. Also, I forgot to mention this but v-neck Swiftly tops are coming back.

Nothing for me tonight - what did you order?
Home
Copyright © 2010 jennifer lawrence All Rights Reserved.